StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin
Neueste Themen
» Wo und wie Alex sich fit hält...
Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimevon eviesus Sa Sep 18, 2021 7:10 am

» Uralte Bildchen von denen keiner mehr genau weiß wie/wo/wann...
Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimevon leiCa Sa Jul 31, 2021 1:32 pm

» Interview mit PacBleu
Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimevon leiCa Fr Jan 22, 2021 6:20 pm

» Technische Probleme
Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimevon eviesus Sa Nov 07, 2020 8:36 am

» Bilder - Sabber Thread
Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimevon aussielover So Okt 18, 2020 11:23 am

» Episode 10.22 Aloha (Serien Finale)
Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimevon Kasi So Mai 03, 2020 7:33 pm

» Episode 10.21 “A ‘ohe ia e loa’a aku, he ulua kapapa no ka moana
Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimevon Kasi Do Apr 09, 2020 5:09 pm

» Episode 10.20 He pūhe‘e miki
Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimevon Malihini Do März 12, 2020 9:43 pm

Shoutbox
Affiliates

Alex O'Loughlin Worldwide

AOL Intense Studies

Mostly 50

Blogspot

alex-oloughlin.blogspot

Verspürst Du das drängende Bedürfnis alles was in Deinem Alex-verdrehten Kopf vorgeht mit der Welt zu teilen?
Dann brauchen wir DICH!

Für unser Team suchen wir tatkräftige Blogger Verstärkung!
MELDE DICH bei einem Admin/Co-Admin oder Moderator.

Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Bloggergesucht-1

Teilen | 

Sheknows Interview 04/2010

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Labormieze
Admin a.D.
Admin a.D.
Labormieze

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 4251

Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Empty
BeitragThema: Sheknows Interview 04/2010   Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimeDo Apr 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Das gesamte Interview findet iht hier: http://www.sheknows.com/articles/814801/page:1

Zitat :
Alex O'Loughlin is pretty comfortable sitting at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills knowing his Back-up Plan worked. If his back-up to scoring a hit after his recently cancelled CBS medical drama Three Rivers was to star opposite Jennifer Lopez on the big screen, credit O’Loughlin with a stellar Back-up Plan.

Alex gets personal
SheKnows: Like you say, The Back-up Plan is kind of an unconventional movie. For instance, your character really never falters in his devotion to her. She may have questioned your intentions, but usually in romantic comedies, the girl is doing all the pursuing. It just seems like your character was always there. Was that kind of a nice change for you too?

Alex O'Loughlin: Yah, it was a nice change, you know, it's sort of the opposite of my life, in a way. I'm very independent and I find it difficult to find trust in the fact that I might be able to make something work for one person. Times are different now, you know? In my grandfather and grandmother's generation, forever meant forever. It doesn't seem like forever exists anymore. It seems like people are sort of fickle in love and in marriage and so many marriages end up in divorce, so it was nice to play a guy who was so clear in his resolve. For the most part, he was like, "Hey listen, this is how I feel, I love you, I'm going to show up, and I'm going to participate and I'm not going to go anywhere and I need you to do the same if this is going to work." I guess it's the kind of guy I'd like to be.

SheKnows: I also like the rapport you had with Anthony (Anderson, Law and Order). I think those scenes are really priceless and really help your character evolve.

Alex O'Loughlin: Anthony Anderson's a genius. He's a very funny guy anyway and a lot of the people, a lot of the actors that worked in this film were people that would make you laugh when the cameras aren't rolling too. We all had a really good time and all made each other laugh. Look, we all know his work. We all know his personality and that's who he is -- he's a terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to work with because he's savvy with improv as well He kind of just takes a ball and just runs with it. I had a really great time and there's some really great out takes of he and I just losing it!

SheKnows: I was going to ask about the improv nature and I know that there are some very comic elements to it, but obviously you guys are trying to stick to a story. Working those scenes with Jennifer, were you able to stretch a bit from the written page?

Alex O'Loughlin: We stayed pretty true to what was on the page because what was on the page was pretty great. Sometimes you get a script and you need to ad lib and you improvise in order to improve it, you know what I mean, it's about elevating the material. But the material was already great when we got it, so I tried to stay as true to it as possible. That's just a testament to Kate Angelo and her writing ability and the script that she delivered and how tight it was.

SheKnows: I wanted to ask you about Three Rivers and the experience of working on American television versus American film. Was there a big difference? That experience certainly looked like one to treasure.

Alex O'Loughlin: Three Rivers was a really important experience for me, it was the second show I'd done for CBS and it was a show that when I first read the script, I realized the importance of the subject matter. There's a really large community around the world whose lives have been affected in one way or another and are forever changed by transplant medicine. A lot of people have lost people; a lot of people are alive because of people who have died and it's a big deal. I realized how important the casting was and I wasn't sure if I could do it.

SheKnows: I heard you had been seriously sold on doing that show. Is that true?

Alex O'Loughlin: CBS, kind of, talked me into it knowing that I would get the job done. So I went ahead and I met with the surgeon who the story was based on; I went to Pittsburgh and I did a lot of homework. I spent a lot of time in the operating rooms shoulder to shoulder with "Gonzo" Gonzales, who was the guy who taught me everything. I watched him open up a lot of chests and fix a lot of hearts. I really immersed myself in it and as a result of that show, I was able to become a spokesperson, an ambassador for Donate Life America, who I'm still working with today and are one of the main foundations that I work with. I'm an organ and tissue donor myself and it was a really important show to me. I was devastated when they cut it. I still to this day don't know why, but I know that we did everything we could to make a good show about something really important.

SheKnows: Lastly, I had to ask you about August Rush.

Alex O'Loughlin: Yah, man!

SheKnows: So special. What was it like working on that film?

Alex O'Loughlin: I was shooting a movie called The Invisible in Vancouver when I got that script, and I ran a bath, I was a bit sore from doing some stunts, so I was in the bath and I read the script cover to cover. I got out of the bath and it was cold! I read the script again and I got on the phone to my agent and said "If I don't work in this movie, you're fired! [laughs]." I had to work in this movie. I auditioned, I put down a bunch of music, I recorded myself playing, singing, I just did a bunch of stuff to get that role. I was so happy to be a part of it. It was one of my proudest moments.
Read on for more movies

*shock* *shock* *shock*
alle die jetzt einen nackten Alex im Schaumbad vor dem inneren Auge haben bitte die Handheben....*handheb*
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.myspace.com/428758000
dori
Best Friend
dori

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 2112

BeitragThema: Re: Sheknows Interview 04/2010   Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimeDo Apr 22, 2010 8:25 pm

*hand heb und umfall* Sheknows Interview 04/2010 610275 aber mehr für "Alex stieg aus der Wanne und ihn war kalt" oh Gott ist mir jetzt heiß!!!! Sheknows Interview 04/2010 489640
Nach oben Nach unten
morgana
Best Friend
morgana

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 2002

BeitragThema: Re: Sheknows Interview 04/2010   Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimeDo Apr 22, 2010 8:30 pm

*Hand hebend durchatmet* .... Ok ... neben dieser in der Badewanne, aus der Badewanne raus Sache hätt ich da noch was: Ich will dieses selbstaufgenommene Zeug hören!!!!!! Seufz ... Danke Mieze ... !!!
Nach oben Nach unten
ascara
Best Friend

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 3091

BeitragThema: Re: Sheknows Interview 04/2010   Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimeFr Apr 23, 2010 8:26 am

Also ich muss ja gestehen, dass ich gestenr GAAAANZ liebe und anständige Gedanken hatte...und dann kamen NkN und Mieze und zerrupften jedes einzelne Wort dieser "In der Badewanne" Antwort und ZACK Kopfkino pur...ihr beiden seid also definitiv schuld, das ich nun auch meine Hand heben muss *big smile*
Aber böse bin ich euch wirklich nicht darum *big smile*
Nach oben Nach unten
leiCa
Co-Admin
leiCa

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 6554

BeitragThema: Re: Sheknows Interview 04/2010   Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimeFr Apr 23, 2010 11:16 am

Ich weiß gar nicht, was ihr habt.... Vorher dreckig, hinterher sauber... Darum geht es doch bei nem Bad oder?
:HOT: (oder denkt ihr etwa an kleine schaumige Bubblebläschen, die langsam über seine leicht behaarte Brust, über Gecko und kleine Raupe langsam weiter gen Süden laufen?)
Labormieze
Admin a.D.
Admin a.D.
Labormieze

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 4251

BeitragThema: Re: Sheknows Interview 04/2010   Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimeSa Apr 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Der Ausschnitt bei dem es um August Rush geht, muss hier noch mal übersetzt werden :)

Ich habe gerade den Film The Invisible in Vancouver gedreht, als ich das Script zu August Rush gelesen habe. Ich saß in der Badewanne. Weil ich ein bisschen mitgenommen von den Stunts am Set war, nahm ich ein Bad und las das Drehbuch von Anfang bis Ende. Als ich aus dem Wasser stieg war es schon kalt geworden! Ich lass das Drehbuch noch einmal und rief dann meinen Agenten an und sagte: Wenn du mir keine Roll ein dem Film besorgst, dann bist du gefeuert! (lacht)“ Ich musste einfach mitspielen. Ich habe vorgesprochen, hab mich selbst beim Gitarrespielen und Singen ausgenommen und allerhand gemacht um die Rolle zu bekommen. Ich bin froh ein Teil von diesem Film gewesen zu sein. Ich bin sehr stolz darauf.

Spannend finde ich, dass Alex eigentlich für die Rolle des Louis vorgesprochen hat (Ich meine mich an ein Interview zu erinnern, in dem er das gesagt hat) Am Ende hat er dann die Rolle von Marshall Connelly bekommen, die noch ausgebaut wurde, damit er mehr Bildschirmzeit bekommt. Hach...was würde ich für ein Marshall Spin Off geben.....*träum*

Hoffe er bekommt noch ein anderes Mal die Chance einen Musiker zu spielen......vielleicht ist Streve McGarrett ja musikalisch. Auf jeden Fall machen ein paar Schauspieler von Hawaii 5.0 Musik...vielleicht gibts ja mal ne Musicalfolge...*lol*
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.myspace.com/428758000
morgana
Best Friend
morgana

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 2002

BeitragThema: Re: Sheknows Interview 04/2010   Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimeSo Apr 25, 2010 8:27 am

Oh ja, das wärs ... ein Marshall Spin Off *seufz*....

Allerdins bitte alles, nur KEINE Musicalfolge *lol* ... (*muß wieder an einen in Leggins bekleideten albern rumhüpfenden Hugh Jackman denken *wtf* )

Danke fürs Übersetzen Mieze!
Nach oben Nach unten
leiCa
Co-Admin
leiCa

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 6554

BeitragThema: Re: Sheknows Interview 04/2010   Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitimeMo Apr 26, 2010 11:56 am

Musicalfolge????
Oh Hilfe, jetzt kriege ich das Bild von Männern in Strumpfhosen nicht mehr aus dem Kopf.....
Darum sind doch Vampire so sexy, sie sind Helden OHNE Strumpfhosen!!!
Und wenn Musical dann aber richtig abgefahren...

*i'm a sweet transvestite from transsexual transsylvaniaaaaa* träller

Marshall spin-off wäre klasse, aber auch ein Jack spin-off wäre mir ein Vergnügen.... Es gibt noch so viele jungfräuliche Docks in Australien....
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.instagram.com/pinsel2go/
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Sheknows Interview 04/2010   Sheknows Interview 04/2010 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Sheknows Interview 04/2010

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben